You can use AirPlay to watch STV Player content from your iOS device on a TV via your Apple TV or Smart TV if it supports AirPlay*.
- Make sure your device and Apple TV / Smart TV are on the same WiFi network.
- The AirPlay icon will appear on the top playback bar if the stream you are on supports AirPlay - tap this icon to activate AirPlay.
- Select the device you want to play to.
On which streams can I use AirPlay?
- AirPlay is available to all STV Player users when viewing the Live TV stream
- STV Player+ users are able to use AirPlay on the Catch-up stream and when watching downloaded content also.
*You can check if your Smart TV supports AirPlay with the manufacturer or on the Apple Support site.