Gov UK

To report a pest problem.


Citizens Advice

For advice on the responsibility of dealing with infestations.

Adviceline (England): 0800 144 8848 

Advicelink (Wales): 0800 702 2020

Relay UK - if you can't hear or speak on the phone, you can type what you want to say: 18001 then the Adviceline or Advicelink number


British Pest Control Association

For advice and help finding a local pest controller.

Email: Web: Live chat:


Housing Ombudsman

Housing Ombudsman for England -



For further information on humane rodent control.