The Male Survivors Partnership, founded by Survivors Manchester, Safeline and Mankind, is a consortium of organisations across the UK that support boys and men affected by sexual violence.
Call: 0808 800 5005
The National Male Survivor Helpline is there for any male survivor or their friend / family that wants information, advice or emotional support such as:
- Talking to a trained professional who has extensive experience of supporting male survivors
- Getting help with managing mental health issues
- Advice on how to manage feelings and thoughts
- Advice on reporting to the police
- Finding face to face help in your local area
The helpline 0808 800 5005 is open:
Monday 9am – 5pm
Tuesday 8am – 8pm
Wednesday 9am – 5pm
Thursday 8am – 8pm
Friday 9am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 2pm
You can also go to the National Male Survivor Website at malesurvivor.co.uk to find help and support in your local area.