Applies to STV Player+ only
Downloads are only available for STV Player+ users using the iOS app and require iOS10 or above.
Things to know about downloads:
- Not all shows have downloads rights, so will not be available to download - such as films.
- Downloads expire after 7 days or at the normal catch-up expiry date - whichever comes first.
- There are no limits on how many times an episode might be downloaded until it expires from the platform.
- Multiple downloads may be started in parallel, the app will maximise the number of parallel downloads and queue the rest.
- Downloads are stored locally on the devices and cannot be accessed from outside the app or moved. You will need sufficient space on your device to store the downloads.
- Downloads can be deleted
- Downloads are via WiFi only by default. Downloads can be enabled for 3G/4G via the app settings - downloading this way will result in data usage
- Downloads may fail as a result of:
- Poor connection
- Not enough storage space
- Failed downloads can be re-initiated any time until the desired episode has expired from the platform.
- The download feature is not available on Apple TV devices or our web site.